200 gms dark compound chocolate
100 gms unsalted butter
2 tbsp coffee
2 eggs (slightly beaten)
125 gms castor sugar
50 gms all purpose flour
50 gms walnuts (chopped)
3/4th cup boiling water
1 tsp vanilla sugar
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius
- Cook dark compound chocolate, butter and coffee on slow heat till you get a smooth paste. Let it cool for a while.
- Add beaten eggs, flour, sugar, walnuts and boiling water. The mix should have a thin consistency.
- Grease our square baking dish (I didn't have a square one so settled for the round one instead)
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (its better if you keep checking in between)
- Let it cool down then slowly remove from the dish and cut into pieces.
- Sprinkle some vanilla sugar over them
- Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream drizzled with chocolate sauce.