1 cup wheat flour
2 cups water
4 tsp herbed ricotta cheese
1 tsp mozzarella cheese (grated)
Half onion (chopped)
1 tsp green coriander (chopped)
1 small green chilli
4 tbsp Ghee
- Mix water with flour and knead it into soft dough. Don't add all the water at once or the dough will become sticky. For all those who have nightmares about kneading dough here's a quick video.
- Keep the dough aside.
- Mix ricotta, mozzarella, onion, coriander and chilli
- Make four small balls from the dough.
- Roll them a little (with the rolling pin), put 1 tsp cheese filling in the centre and roll it like a ball so that the filling is enclosed in the dough.
- Wrap the dough ball with some dry flour and roll it into a flat, round paratha.
- Heat a pan and place this paratha on it. Once cooked a little put some ghee on both the sides and cook till its brown and crisp.
- Serve with white butter, pickle, chutney whatever you prefer.