Sabudana (tapioca pearls) - 1 cup
Potato - 1 medium size
Green chilli - 1
Peanuts (crushed) - 1/4 cup
Amchoor (dry mango powder) - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Juice of half lime
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves for garnish
Dahi to serve with
- Soak sabudana in water and leave it for half an hour.
- Drain excess water, cover and leave it overnight. This will result in beautiful non-sticky khichdi.
- Finely chop potato and green chilli.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and fry peanuts.
- Add potato, chilli, amchoor, red chilli powder, sugar and let the potatoes cook.
- Now add sabudana and salt, mix well and cook for 5 minutes. Make sure you don’t overcook it or it’ll get sticky.
- Mix in lime juice, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with dahi.