Eggs - 2
Bread slices - 2
Onion - 1 small, chopped
Potato - 1 medium, chopped
Spring onion - 2 sprigs, chopped
Capsicum - 1 medium, chopped
Corn - 1/2 cup
Ginger - 1 tsp, grated
Green chilli - 1, chopped
Olive Oil - 2 tsp
Keya’s All Purpose Seasoning - 1/2 tsp
Salt and pepper for seasoning
Green coriander for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- Heat 1tsp olive oil in a pan and saute all the vegetables including ginger and green chillis (you can add carrot, mushrooms etc if you like).
- Toast the bread slices.
- Grease 2 rameking bowls or a baking bowl with remaining olive oil.
- Line the ramekins with toasted breads.
- Top it with sauted vegetables, add saussges, bacon bits if you want.
- Now break one egg in each ramekin. Season with Keya’s All Purpose Seasoning, salt and pepper. You can also grate cheese on top.
- Bake at 200 degree Celsius for 15 minutes for firm yolk and around 7 minutes for runny yolk.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool down a bit, garnish with green coriander and serve.